Monday, February 21, 2011

Go Pack Go!

John and I were one of the lucky 103,219 people to attend the Super Bowl this year!  And even luckier, we were not one of the 400 that did not have a seat!  We had a great time.  We attended a luncheon before the game and got to meet other NFL players.  We had lunch with Justin Forsett, a Running Back for the Seattle Seahawks.  The game was fun.  I loved the half time show with Black Eyed Peas, John thought is was only ok.  And of course, we were so excited when the Packers took home the Lombardi trophy.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! 8 blogs in one month??? What's gotten into you? I'm certainly not complaining - I just caught up on all your pictures. Celia is SOOOO freakin adorable. She and Jenna would have such a great time together. Now that my busy season is over, I need to figure out when we'll be up there. I know my dad is traveling a lot the next couple of months, but hopefully we can come up when DFW is in full Spring bloom. I will be in touch for sure. Thanks for all the pictures - she's perfect (and I'm also jealous about your Super Bowl experience). :)

    Kristi :)

    ReplyDelete