Friday, May 27, 2011

Day at the Museum

Dallas has a great children's museum.  A couple of months ago (I can't believe it's been 2 months - I am really behind on my posts) we took Celia to Dallas to the museum.  She loved this dinosaur in the first picture.  She could have sat in front of him all day.  John and I finally got her to move on into other things including slides, driving a bus, playing in the sand, grocery shopping, tricycle/tractor rides and big bubbles.  We had lot of fun and topped it off with our first snowcone - blue coconut!
 How funny is this picture.  "My hand is so much smaller than this hand..."






 Daddy and Celia after dinner.
 The next day at the Farmer's Market.  This was also a great place to take a kid.  Lots of free samples!  And lots of colors and food to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment